LAWN FERTILIZATION PROGRAM
The MARINO'S Difference
We are locally owned and operated company servicing the Macomb and Oakland area. We have over 20 years of lawn care and plant health care experience. Marino's Landscape is a full service landscape design, installation, and maintenance company.
We use only the best products available on the market. All lawn fertilizer is granular product and will ensure the best result. We will perform a thorough inspection prior to each visit and address any issues at the time.
We will bring your lawn out of winter dormancy while promoting turf health and appearance. Crabgrass preventer and weed control will be applied as necessary.
We promote rich green spring color. Broad leaf weed control applied to turf will keep unsightly weeds out of your lawn.
We maintain rich green color and growth extending into the summer. Weed control will be applied as needed to ensure the lawn is weed free.
We keep turf healthy throughout the summer months. Crabgrass and broadleaf weed control applied as necessary to eliminate summer weeds from your lawn.
We help lawn recover from summer stress. We will apply weed controls to eliminate weeds from the lawn.
We promote root development, prepare turf for winter, and aid in spring clean-up the following season.
- Preventative Grub Control - Applied between May and July, this visit prevents the damage that occurs when grubs feed.
- Core Aeration - Aeration removes plugs of soil from your lawn to help reduce soul compaction while increasing the flow of oxygen, water, and nutrients to the roots.
- Mosquito Control - This treatment is applied to your lawn and landscape beds. Visit throughout the summer are recommended to keep active mosquito population under control.
- Tree and Shrub Care - A horticulture program designed to improve health and vigor of your existing trees and shrubs, and at the same time protecting your landscape from unwanted pest and disease.
- Deep root tree and shrub fertilizer with micronutrients
- Dormant oil
- Insect and disease sprays
- Perimeter pest control
- Vegetation control